Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law has hosted an Urbanism workshop in Bucharest, to discuss some of the main hot topics in terms of urbanism and real estate development. Representatives of companies from various sectors attended the event, which took place on 8 June 2022 at our SAA headquarters.
The topics covered include:
- Background/general context of Bucharest PUZs.
- Remedies for the lack of action of Bucharest Mayor and defences raised by the authority.
- The prerogatives of the court in the procedure of PUZ approval.
- Procedural limits of the courts in the annulment of the PUZ.
- The view and the role of CTATU.
- The legal nature of the PUZ.
- The legal nature of the Urbanism Certificate.
- The effects of suspending the coordinating sector PUZ.
- Current conditions for issuing the Urbanism Certificate and the Building Permit.
- Risks of holding a Building Permit that has been issued on the basis of an already canceled PUZ.
- Aspects concerning the active and passive procedural standing of the parties who may request the annulment of a PUZ/ against which the respective claim il lodged.
- The study regarding the sunshine – an integral or not part of DTAC? Exceptions and effects of lack of submission of the study regarding the sunshine.
- Lege Ferenda – The urban planning code – novelty issues.
Partner Adriana Dobre led the panel discussion, together with Associates Mihai Iorga and Eliza Gradinariu.
The turnout was excellent, with attendees from some of the most prestigious companies in Romania, from different sectors including Real Estate, Construction and Technology & Telecommunications.
The event was a great success, and we are really pleased with the positive feedback we have received.
For more information, please contact Delia Bîjnea – Head of Marketing and Communications at DBijnea@saa.ro or 0766.496.492.